Kuehne + Nagel Belgium's Airfreight sites are located at the centre of the Cargo terminal of Brussels Airport. Kuehne + Nagel Belgium operates one landside facility and one airside facility. The airside facility offers direct ramp access which is an advantage for perishables or pharmaceutical products. Fast access to temperature sensible goods are key!
Every year, we handle more than 1,000,000 tons of airfreight spanning key international markets as well as individual transportation solutions to remote locations. We have over 3,600 dedicated experts delivering high quality service from over 300 offices worldwide.
All our airfreight shipments are planned, controlled and measured in accordance with Cargo iQ procedures, meaning your shipments are monitored door-to-door within our network.
To visit our quotation,booking and tracking site, please visit KN FreightNet.
- Delivery time promise
- Immediate availability of total price (including “to-door”)
- Early planning and coordination of transport alternatives
- Shipments monitored door-to-door in real time through our web-based ‘KN Login’ system
- Exception handling based on automated alerts and proactive communication
- Accurate and standardised invoicing
Customised industry solutions
- High-tech and consumer electronics
- Industrial goods
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Project Logistics
Online booking benefits
- Time-saving convenience with our online booking system
- All bookings are saved as templates for convenient re-use, eliminating the need to duplicate data
- Instant booking references are received by email, enabling shipping instructions to be submitted to us right after the booking is confirmed
- Specialists in chartering aircraft
- Our status as a certified Authorised Economic Operator (AEO-F) enables a full range of customs clearance services
- In-house insurance available
- IATA certified agent
- Handling of special cargo, e.g. oversized and dangerous goods
- Close partnership with best-in-class carriers
- Fixed capacities with prime carriers
- Globally Standardised IT and operational systems
- Cargo iQ planning and monitoring standards applied to each shipment