The centrally connected, on-shore hotspot has grown into one of Europe's reference logistics hubs of our time. Supported by a dense road network, our dominant BeLux and by extend European presence combined with a strong integraed carrier network enables a seamless integration with your supply chain, servicng both inbound-consolidation and outbound distribution flows.
- Hotspot for European and global DC's
- N°1 densest road & infrastructural network of the continent
- Direct injections straight into NL,FR, DE, UK & LUX
Housing 4 international airports, the selected area facilitates the use of fast air lanes to get your goods around. With Zaventem (Brussels), famous for its high quality standards located in the center of the BeLux area next to one of the biggest and fastest growing European cargo hubs in Liege, this location offers unlimited cargo flexibility.
- Home to 3 of Europe’s top 10 cargo airports
- Kuehne+Nagel hubs located < 5 min from Brussels and Luxembourg tarmac
- Liege airport seen as THE eCommerce hub of the near future
Accomodating ports in Rotterdam (N°1 Eruopean Port), Le Havre and Antwerp (N°2 European port handling over 235 million tons per year), the world is within grasp for your sea-shipped cargo. With a network of inland barge terminals transporting 36% of the container volumes from and to Antwerp, the area facilitates highly efficient in-& outbound lanes via water supporting complete solutions at a competitive cost.
- 6 Globally connected Sea ports within grasp
- Fastest connection to BE, NL, DE, FR, IT and CH via integrated inland waterways and road connectivity
- Home to the seccond biggest European harbour with over 60% of the continent's purchase power in it's 500 km range