Today, companies face increased pressure to design their supply chains more flexible, without compromising on security or price. To meet this need, Kuehne + Nagel developed KN Eurasia Express, the optimal transport solution between China, Russia and Europe, balancing fast transit times and economic freight costs.
This door-to-door rail service provides a fast, reliable and cost-efficient alternative option for those industries facing challenges of time to market, supply chain diversification, faster stock turnaround, late production due dates or capital commitment costs.
KN Eurasia Express
Optimise your supply chain with reduced transit times, reliable schedules, as well as long term steady transport prices.
KN Eurasia Express bridges the Trans-Euroasian corridor between China, Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and Europe.
NEW: Quote, book and track your rail shipments online - it has never been easier to ship to and from China.
Start quoting and booking online!
- New: Online quoting and booking with possibility to compare LCL prices (sea and rail)
- Door-to-door rail waybill available
- Dedicated operation teams at origin and destination
- Door-to-door, import/export incl. customs clearance
- Weekly departures on fixed schedules
- High security standards at terminals and on routes along with enhanced container seals
- Value added services, such as open-top container, temperature controlled container or garment on hanger
- NEW: Save time - quote and book your rail freight at any time, wherever you are
- Gain transparency and control while transporting cargo through different legal zones with the new rail waybill
- Speed-up of your supply chain with transit times of 12 to 18 days terminal to terminal
- Increased planning reliability through stable prices compared to volatile seafreight market rates
- Reduced logistics costs compared to airfreight
- End-to-end visibility and control via KN Login
- Reduction of your environmental footprint
Routes from and to China
Trans-Siberian – The North Route: 12,920 km
North East China – Siberia – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
Silk Road – The South Route: 10,320 km
China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Belarus – Poland
– any other European country