Covering an area of 13,000 hectares - or 20,000 football fields - Antwerp is the biggest port area in the world! The Port of Antwerp has been an indispensable link in world trade since the Middle Ages. Today, 150,000 people contribute to this success story and there is a close co-operation between Kuehne + Nagel, the authorities and the Port Authority.
We deliver highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as easy visibility and monitoring of freight movements via KN Login, our global information system.
We have over 500 seafreight specialists in Antwerp ready to help you find the right solution, customised to meet your unique requirements. So, regardless of the size of your business, or your location, we are confident we can meet your requirements, along with customised rates to ensure value.
Key Facts and Features
Kuehne + Nagel annualy manage LCL shipments totalling more than 1.6 million cubic meters across more than 5,500 routings with over 7,200 weekly sailings. This helps to deliver optimised cargo flows and transit times, end-to-end shipment visibility, monitoring and reporting.
- The world’s largest Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC)
- Unrivalled access to capacity and regular sailings, resulting in ultimate flexibility of service
- Present in over 100 countries and are connected by a single operating platform
- Fully integrated with rail providers and hauliers through an industry leading operating platform
- Local offices worldwide for bookings and deliveries at your origins and destination
- Delivery time promise
- Immediate availability of total price (including “to-door”)
- Early planning and coordination of transport alternatives
- Shipments monitored door-to-door in real time with browser-based KN Login
- Exception handling based on automated alerts and proactive communication
- Accurate and standardised invoicing
- Intra Europe / short sea traffic intermodal solutions
- Customs clearance / brokerage
- In-house insurance solutions to protect your valuable cargo across the entire supply chain
- High value & High-Tech products
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare products
- Industrial goods
- Retail / FMCG
- Forest & Recycle products
- Project logistics
- Temperature controlled goods
- Transportation in special containers and Break Bulks
Benefits of Booking Online
convenience with online booking system
bookings saved as templates for convenient reuse, eliminating the need to duplicate
booking reference received by email so shipping instructions can be
submitted to us right after booking is confirmed