The Antwerp Oil & Gas department is integrated in the Industrial Projects department. Kuehne + Nagel's Oil & Gas Logistics encompasses all transportation services required to physically move materials for the Oil & Gas Industry through the supply chain. Complex logistics tasks demand precisely tailored solutions. Our objective is to leverage Kuehne + Nagel's core products and infrastructure to control cost and ensure superior customer service.
Whether as a hub for consolidating cargo, as a transshipment port, or a gateway to the European hinterland, the Port of Antwerp, with its broad choice of regular breakbulk, roro and container service connections to/from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas, is the ideal launching pad for any Oil & Gas shipments.
We provide the following services:
- Line item checking and reporting
- Bonded storage facilities
- Heavy lifts - oversized cargo
- Seaworthy packing and repacking
- Stuffing / stripping of special equipment such as flat racks,open tops
- Breakbulk services
- Pre- and on-carriages by truck, barge, rail
Find out more about our logistics solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry on our Corporate Website.